Installing the module is a straightforward process, simply follow the steps below and feel free to contact us if you need any help.
- Download the module from https://my.edgehosting.uk/downloads.php
- Extract the files into your WHMCS root directory
- In WHMCS, go to Setup > Addon Modules and activate the module, making sure you grant access to your role.
- Enter your License Key and Company ID provided in your welcome email into the relevant fields.
- Go to Addons > Xero in WHMCS and click the link to download your public key. If a key isn't provided, follow these instructions and upload the generated private and public key to the `modules/addons/xero` folder.
- Login to https://app.xero.com with your Xero credentials. Click My Apps > Add Application and choose Private as the application type, enter WHMCS as the name then upload the publickey.cer file downloaded above.
- Click Save then enter the provided Consumer Key and Consumer Secret into WHMCS under Setup > Addon Modules > Xero.
- Now you can check your connection and enter configuration options by going to Addons > Xero > Configuration. Press Synchronise Now to check that everything is working correctly.
- See this article for help with linking WHMCS payments to Xero.